Hurricane Florence causes high school football games to be rescheduled
Updated: Sep. 11, 2018 at 1:10 PM EDT
(WWBT) - With the possibility of Hurricane Florence impacting Central Virginia, several high schools across the region have rescheduled their football games.
Instead of Friday, games will be played ahead or after the possible rain the hurricane is expected to bring.
- Monacan at Manchester - Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Hermitage at Varina - Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Churchland at Armstrong - Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Goochland at Nottoway - Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Matoaca at Massaponax- Wednesday at 6 p.m
- James Monroe at Petersburg- Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- James River at L.C. Bird- Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Douglas Freeman at Atlee - Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Glen Allen at Lee Davis - Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Mills Godwin at Hanover - Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Highland Springs at Riverbend- Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- John Marshall at Prince George- Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- George Wythe at Clover Hill- Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Thomas Jefferson at Caroline- Wednesday at 7:15 p.m.
- Huguenot at Cosby - Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- Henrico at J.R. Tucker - Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Powhatan at Hopewell - Monday at 7 p.m.
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.