5 displaced, infant treated for smoke inhalation after apartment fire

Published: Aug. 14, 2018 at 11:31 AM EDT|Updated: Aug. 14, 2018 at 3:49 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - An infant was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a Richmond apartment complex Tuesday morning.

Fire officials say the blaze at the Southwood Apartments started in the kitchen and was under control within about 15 minutes.

Multiple units were impacted by smoke that spread.

No other serious injuries were reported.

Officials say five people are displaced from the fire.

Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12