MIDLOTHIAN, VA (WWBT) - Two adults and two children are without a home after an overnight fire sparked by fireworks debris.
Fire officials said the blaze started after the homeowner cleaned up the debris from other residents in the neighborhood.
Fire crews were called to Duxbury Court off of Lucks Lane in Midlothian.
Officials said they had to battle heavy flames after the fire started outside the home.
The family was able to get out of the home safely.
There was significant damage to the home.
A second fire was also started by fireworks debris in the 15000 block of Horseshoe Bend Drive. The fire was quickly spotted by the homeowner and put out. There was only minor damage.
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.