Advertisement

Henrico fire displaces family, dog; no injuries

Updated: Feb. 8, 2018 at 12:48 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn
Smoke damage did not affect the adjacent townhomes. (Source: Henrico Fire)
Smoke damage did not affect the adjacent townhomes. (Source: Henrico Fire)

Two adults and one child were displaced by an accidental kitchen fire over the weekend.

Henrico County fire responded to a town house in the 11000 block of Abbots Crossing Lane and extinguished the fire within a matter of minutes.

The home suffered smoke damage, but the attached townhomes were not affected.

A dog was also displaced with the family. No injuries were reported.

Henrico fire attributes smoke detectors to alerting the sleeping family to the blaze.

Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12