Street closures for the Richmond Folk Festival
Updated: Oct. 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM EDT
RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - The Folk Festival is coming to Richmond's riverfront this weekend and will close several streets in the area.
Free parking and shuttle buses will be available from City Stadium from 6 to 10:30 p.m. Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, and 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Paid parking is available near the Riverfront in various parking lots and decks. Street parking is also available. Handicap parking is located in the Federal Reserve Parking Deck located on the corner of 5th and Byrd.
Full list of street closures:
- E. Byrd closed from 2nd to 7th.
- Tredegar closed from 7th to Belle Isle Lot.
- Brown's Island Way closed
- 2nd closed from Byrd to Lee Bridge
- 3rd & 4th closed from Canal to Byrd
- 5th closed from Canal to Tredegar
- 7th closed from Bragg to Tredegar
- 10th closed from Haxall Point to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Spring Street closed from Belvidere to 2nd.
Copyright 2017 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved