Stafford barn fire causes several animals to perish

Stafford barn fire causes several animals to perish

STAFFORD, VA (WWBT) - Stafford fire crews responded to a barn fully engulfed in flames, which caused $35,000 worth of damages.

The call came in at 8:46 p.m. Saturday to the 100 block of Hudson Road for a structure fire.

Crews arrived eight minutes later and extinguished the fire within 30 minutes.

No one was injured, but several animals perished as a result of the fire.

Copyright 2016 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.