GREENE, VA (WWBT) - Nine people in Virginia were arrested recently in connection to a methamphetamine manufacturing cell.
The Greene Sheriff's Office along with the Blue Ridge Narcotics and Gang Task Force says everyone in the group -- all residents of Stanardsville -- face felonies of manufacturing meth.
The investigation began in August 2015 and "continues to evolve due to the serious risk of public safety," the Greene Sheriff's Office said this week.
The Greene Emergency Services office and Virginia Department of Emergency Management also assisted in the investigation.
The Blue Ridge Narcotics and Gang Task Force assists with investigations in Culpeper, Fauquier, Greene, Madison and Orange counties.
The following were arrested and charged with felonies of manufacturing methamphetamine and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, along with their date of birth:
- Daniel Robby Pate, 9/2/1980
- Talon Nichole Flippen, 1/25/1995
- Timothy Howard Cecil Irvin, 7/21/1985
- Natasha J. Bacigalupi, 2/17/1987
- Cheyenne Logan McMillan, 8/7/1991
- James Cody Barrett, 12/19/1993
- Angela Carol Weakley, 1/9/1969
- Wendy Lynn Wells, 9/7/1971
- Stephan Larry Wells, 7/11/1971
Copyright 2016 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved