Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Tulsa vs. Temple Game – Thursday, September 28
AAC foes will do battle when the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-2) face the Temple Owls (2-2) at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In the piece below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Tulsa vs. Temple? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Tulsa vs. Temple?
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Tulsa 28, Temple 23
- Tulsa is playing as the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- Temple lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Owls have played as an underdog of +140 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Golden Hurricane have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this game.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Tulsa has two wins versus the spread in four games this year.
- In 2023, the Golden Hurricane are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Temple is winless against the spread this season.
- The Owls have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Tulsa vs. Temple matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (55.5)
- Tulsa and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday's over/under of 55.5 points once this season.
- Tulsa averages 22.8 points per game against Temple's 19.8, totaling 12.9 points under the matchup's total of 55.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||58||55.5||60.5|
|Implied Total AVG||42.5||45.5||39.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-1||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||51||51|
|Implied Total AVG||34||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.