Sam Howell vs. Josh Allen in Week 3: Commanders vs. Bills Preview, Stats
The September 24 matchup between the Buffalo Bills (1-1) and the Washington Commanders (2-0) will feature a battle between QBs Josh Allen and Sam Howell at FedExField. Below, we discuss all of the numbers and trends you need to know about these two signal callers entering this week's contest.
Commanders vs. Bills Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: FedExField
- Location: Landover, Maryland
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Howell this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sam Howell vs. Josh Allen Matchup
|Sam Howell||2022 Stats||Josh Allen|
|169 (169)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||4,283 (267.7)|
|35 (35)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||762 (47.6)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Andy Dalton in Week 3
- Click here for Gardner Minshew vs. Lamar Jackson in Week 3
- Click here for Kirk Cousins vs. Justin Herbert in Week 3
- Click here for Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields in Week 3
- Click here for Ryan Tannehill vs. Deshaun Watson in Week 3
Bills Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Bills had one of the top defenses in the league, ranking second in the NFL by allowing 17.9 points per game. They ranked first in the NFL with 319.1 total yards allowed per contest.
- When it came to defending the pass, Buffalo's defense was on top of its game, with 3,433 passing yards allowed last year (ninth-fewest in NFL).
- Against the run, the Bills' D was getting it done last season, as it ranked fourth in the league with 1,673 total rushing yards allowed. When it came to rushing TDs, the team ranked fifth with 10 rushing touchdowns allowed.
- On defense, Buffalo ranked second in the NFL in red-zone efficiency allowed at 44.9%. In third-down efficiency allowed, it was seventh (37.5%).
Who comes out on top when the Bills and the Commanders square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Josh Allen Game Props
- Passing Yards Prop: Over/Under 263.5 yards
- Passing TD Prop: Over/Under 1.5 TD
Commanders Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Commanders were clicking on defense, with 20.2 points allowed per game (seventh in NFL).
- When it came to defending the pass, Washington's D was firing on all cylinders, with 3,252 passing yards allowed last year (fourth-fewest in NFL).
- Against the run, the Commanders ranked 11th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed (1,926) and fifth in rushing TDs allowed (10).
- On defense, Washington ranked first in the NFL in third-down percentage allowed at 31.9%. In red-zone percentage allowed, it was eighth (51.9%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.