Nationals vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 21
When the Atlanta Braves (97-55) square off against the Washington Nationals (68-85) at Nationals Park on Thursday, September 21 at 7:05 PM ET, Ozzie Albies will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 99).
The Braves are listed as -275 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+220). Atlanta is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The total is 9 runs for this game (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds to go under).
Nationals vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Max Fried - ATL (7-1, 2.64 ERA) vs Jake Irvin - WSH (3-6, 4.41 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Braves game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+220) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $32.00 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 137 times this season and won 89, or 65%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, the Braves have a record of 10-5 (66.7%).
- Atlanta has a 73.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves have a 4-5 record from the nine games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the total eight times.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 136 games this year and have walked away with the win 57 times (41.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.