How to Watch the Nationals vs. Braves Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will try to beat Jake Irvin, the Washington Nationals' named starter, on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Braves Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals have hit just 143 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Washington is 22nd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
- The Nationals' .253 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Washington has scored 659 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking second with an average of 7.1 strikeouts per game.
- Washington strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.95 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.460 WHIP this season, third-worst in the majors.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals' Irvin (3-6) will make his 24th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up four earned runs while allowing three hits.
- He has eight quality starts in 23 chances this season.
- Irvin has 15 starts of five or more innings this season in 23 chances. He averages 5.1 innings per outing.
- He has finished two appearances without allowing an earned run in 23 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||L 9-5||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||W 2-1||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||L 6-1||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||W 4-3||Home||Jackson Rutledge||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||W 13-3||Home||Josiah Gray||Michael Kopech|
|9/21/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Max Fried|
|9/22/2023||Braves||-||Home||Patrick Corbin||Charlie Morton|
|9/23/2023||Braves||-||Home||Joan Adon||Kyle Wright|
|9/24/2023||Braves||-||Home||Joan Adon||Spencer Strider|
|9/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Kyle Bradish|
|9/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Josiah Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.