Nationals vs. Braves Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 21
Thursday's game between the Atlanta Braves (97-55) and Washington Nationals (68-85) squaring off at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 6-5 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET on September 21.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Max Fried (7-1) to the mound, while Jake Irvin (3-6) will get the nod for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Braves Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Braves Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Braves 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Braves
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- The Nationals have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 2-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, Washington and its foes are 3-7-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Nationals have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 contests (one of those matchups had a runline.
- The Nationals have come away with 57 wins in the 136 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Washington has a win-loss record of 3-3 when favored by +220 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 31.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Washington is the No. 21 offense in MLB, scoring 4.3 runs per game (659 total runs).
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.95 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 16||@ Brewers||L 9-5||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||W 2-1||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||L 6-1||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 19||White Sox||W 4-3||Jackson Rutledge vs José Ureña|
|September 20||White Sox||W 13-3||Josiah Gray vs Michael Kopech|
|September 21||Braves||-||Jake Irvin vs Max Fried|
|September 22||Braves||-||Patrick Corbin vs Charlie Morton|
|September 23||Braves||-||Joan Adon vs Kyle Wright|
|September 24||Braves||-||Joan Adon vs Spencer Strider|
|September 26||@ Orioles||-||Jackson Rutledge vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 27||@ Orioles||-||Josiah Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.