How to Watch the Nationals vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Yoan Moncada and the Chicago White Sox will try to defeat Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park on Monday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Nationals vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Nationals Odds|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 138 home runs as a team.
- Washington is 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .392 this season.
- The Nationals' .253 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Washington has scored the 22nd-most runs in the majors this season with 641 (4.3 per game).
- The Nationals have the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Nationals rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.1 whiffs per contest.
- Washington strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Washington has pitched to a 4.98 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.459 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals' Joan Adon (2-2) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed eight hits in four innings pitched against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday.
- He has earned a quality start two times in seven starts this season.
- Adon has four starts of five or more innings this season in seven chances. He averages 4.2 innings per outing.
- He has finished two appearances without allowing an earned run in nine chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Pirates||L 7-6||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Colin Selby|
|9/14/2023||Pirates||L 2-0||Away||Josiah Gray||Mitch Keller|
|9/15/2023||Brewers||L 5-3||Away||Jake Irvin||Wade Miley|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||L 9-5||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||W 2-1||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Jackson Rutledge||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/21/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Bryce Elder|
|9/22/2023||Braves||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Charlie Morton|
|9/23/2023||Braves||-||Home||Patrick Corbin||Kyle Wright|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.