Nationals vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
C.J. Abrams and the Washington Nationals take the field on Sunday at American Family Field against Brandon Woodruff, who is projected to start for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The Brewers are -300 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Nationals (+230). Milwaukee is a 2.5-run favorite (at +115 odds). The matchup's over/under is listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- When it comes to the total, the Nationals and their opponents are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games.
- The Nationals have gone 1-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (two of those contests had a spread listed by oddsmakers).
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 134 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (41.8%) in those games.
- Washington is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +230 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 30.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 70 of its 147 games with a total.
- The Nationals have posted a record of 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.