How to Watch Commanders vs. Broncos on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Denver Broncos (0-1) host the Washington Commanders (1-0) at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to live stream this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Broncos vs. Commanders
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Commanders Insights (2022)
- Last season the Commanders averaged just 2.2 fewer points per game (18.9) than the Broncos allowed (21.1).
- The Commanders averaged only 10.3 more yards per game (330.3) than the Broncos gave up per matchup (320) last season.
- Washington rushed for 126.1 yards per game last season, 16.3 more than the 109.8 Denver allowed per outing.
- Last year the Commanders turned the ball over 23 times, while the Broncos forced 23 turnovers.
Commanders Away Performance (2022)
- On the road a season ago, the Commanders scored 20.1 points per game and gave up 21.5. That was more than they scored (18.9) and gave up (20.2) overall.
- The Commanders racked up 337.9 yards per game on the road (7.6 more than their overall average), and gave up 314.8 on the road (10.2 more than overall).
- Washington's average yards passing in road games (212.5) was higher than its overall average (204.2). And its average yards conceded on the road (186.4) was lower than overall (191.3).
- The Commanders racked up 125.4 rushing yards per game in away games (0.7 less than their overall average), and gave up 128.4 in road games (15.1 more than overall).
- The Commanders converted 36% of third downs in road games last year (0.8% higher than their overall average), and gave up 34.7% in road games (2.8% higher than overall).
|10/5/2023||Chicago||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.