Old Dominion vs. Wake Forest: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Old Dominion Monarchs (1-1) are double-digit, 13.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-0). An over/under of 61 is set for the game.
Wake Forest ranks 37th in total offense (455.5 yards per game) and 65th in total defense (337 yards allowed per game) this year. In terms of total yards, Old Dominion ranks 97th in the FBS (343.5 total yards per game) and 105th on defense (413 total yards allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Old Dominion vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN2
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Old Dominion vs. Wake Forest? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- James Madison vs Troy
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- James Madison vs Troy
Old Dominion Betting Records & Stats
Old Dominion Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Hayden Wolff passed for 2,919 yards (243.3 yards per game) while posting 18 touchdowns, six interceptions and a 56.9% completion percentage.
- As a runner, Blake Watson accumulated 897 yards on the ground with five touchdowns.
- Watson had 37 receptions (3.1 per game) for 314 yards (26.2 per game) and two TDs.
- In 12 games last year, Ali Jennings converted 87 targets into 54 receptions, 959 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Javon Harvey received 51 targets last season and turned them into 31 catches (2.6 per game) for 573 yards and four TDs.
- Last season Jason Henderson registered 122 tackles, three TFL, and 0.5 sacks in 12 games.
- R'Tarriun Johnson accumulated two sacks to go along with three TFL, 62 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Tre Hawkins III compiled 41 tackles and two interceptions.
- Terry Jones collected one sack to go with four TFL, 42 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.