Nationals vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 16
Saturday's contest between the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) and the Washington Nationals (65-83) at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-4 based on our computer prediction, with the Brewers securing the victory. Game time is at 7:10 PM on September 16.
The Brewers will call on Corbin Burnes (9-8) versus the Nationals and Trevor Williams (6-10).
Nationals vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Brewers 5, Nationals 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have posted a mark of 3-7.
- When it comes to the total, Washington and its foes are 4-5-1 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Nationals have compiled a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those games).
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 133 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (42.1%) in those games.
- This season, Washington has come away with a win two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have an implied victory probability of 31.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (634 total), Washington is the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Pirates||W 6-2||Patrick Corbin vs Andre Jackson|
|September 12||@ Pirates||L 5-1||Joan Adon vs Bailey Falter|
|September 13||@ Pirates||L 7-6||Jackson Rutledge vs Colin Selby|
|September 14||@ Pirates||L 2-0||Josiah Gray vs Mitch Keller|
|September 15||@ Brewers||L 5-3||Jake Irvin vs Wade Miley|
|September 16||@ Brewers||-||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||-||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 19||White Sox||-||TBA vs José Ureña|
|September 20||White Sox||-||Josiah Gray vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 21||Braves||-||Jake Irvin vs Bryce Elder|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.