Liberty vs. Buffalo: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Liberty Flames (2-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Buffalo Bulls (0-2). The game has a 54.5-point over/under.
Liberty is averaging 33.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 54th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 57th, surrendering 20.5 points per game. Buffalo has sputtering defensively, ranking ninth-worst with 481 total yards surrendered per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, generating 339 total yards per contest (101st-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Liberty vs. Buffalo Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Liberty vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 CUSA Betting Trends
- Florida International vs UConn
- UTEP vs Arizona
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
Liberty Betting Records & Stats
Liberty Stats Leaders
- Demario Douglas had 78 receptions for 993 yards (76.4 per game) and six touchdowns in 13 games last year.
- In 13 games, Dae Dae Hunter ran for 850 yards (65.4 per game) and eight TDs.
- In the passing game, Hunter scored one touchdown, with 17 receptions for 147 yards.
- Johnathan Bennett threw for 1,534 yards (118 per game), completing 58.3% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games a season ago.
- In addition, Bennett rushed for 181 yards and two TDs.
- In 13 games, Shedro Louis ran for 529 yards (40.7 per game) and eight TDs.
- As a playmaker on defense, Durrell Johnson amassed 43 tackles, 18 TFL, nine sacks, and one interception in 13 games last year.
- On defense in 2022, Ahmad Walker had 42 tackles, eight TFL, four sacks, and one interception in 13 games played.
- In 13 games a season ago, Kendy Charles registered 42 tackles, four TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- Mike Smith Jr. collected 56 tackles, two TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in 13 games played in 2022.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.