How to Watch the Hampton vs. Howard Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Howard Bison (1-1) and the Hampton Pirates (1-1) meet at Audi Field in Washington, District of Columbia on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Howard has been a handful for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (third-best with 505.5 yards per game) and total defense (sixth-best with 142.5 yards allowed per game) this season. From an offensive angle, Hampton is accumulating 29.0 points per contest (37th-ranked). It ranks 62nd in the FCS on the other side of the ball (31.0 points given up per game).
Below we dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Hampton vs. Howard Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Washington, District of Columbia
- Venue: Audi Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Hampton vs. Howard Key Statistics
|435.0 (27th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||505.5 (7th)|
|375.5 (62nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||142.5 (6th)|
|252.0 (8th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||287.5 (3rd)|
|183.0 (69th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||218.0 (43rd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
Hampton Stats Leaders
- Christofer Zellous has thrown for 366 yards on 59.6% passing while collecting four touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 140 yards with two scores.
- The team's top rusher, Elijah Burris, has carried the ball 27 times for 203 yards (101.5 per game).
- Darran Butts has been given 24 carries and totaled 165 yards with two touchdowns.
- Romon Copeland has collected six catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 109 (54.5 yards per game). He's been targeted eight times.
- TK Paisant has recorded 97 receiving yards (48.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns on five receptions.
- Paul Woods' 10 targets have resulted in eight catches for 90 yards.
Howard Stats Leaders
- Quinton Williams has 399 pass yards for Howard, completing 55.9% of his passes and tossing five touchdowns this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 22 rushing yards (11.0 ypg) on 13 carries.
- Kasey Hawthorne has carried the ball 12 times for a team-high 157 yards (78.5 per game) with three scores. He has also caught five passes for 58 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- This season, Ian Wheeler has carried the ball 11 times for 115 yards (57.5 per game) and one touchdown, while also racking up 48 yards through the air.
- Breylin Smith's 95 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 11 times and has registered 10 catches and two touchdowns.
- Jamarr Ebron has caught two passes for 79 yards (39.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Howard or Hampton gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.