Virginia vs. Maryland: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 15
The Virginia Cavaliers (0-2) will look to upset the Maryland Terrapins (2-0) on Friday, September 15, 2023 at SECU Stadium. The Terrapins are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 14.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 47.5 points.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Maryland vs. Virginia matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Virginia vs. Maryland Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Virginia vs. Maryland Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Maryland Moneyline||Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Maryland (-14.5)||47.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Maryland (-14.5)||47.5||-720||+500||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Navy vs Memphis
- Army vs UTSA
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Virginia vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Virginia has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Maryland is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Terrapins have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.