How to Watch the Nationals vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers will play C.J. Abrams and the Washington Nationals on Friday at American Family Field, at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 135 home runs as a team.
- Washington is 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .393 this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Washington has scored 631 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- The Nationals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking second with an average of 7.1 strikeouts per game.
- Washington averages just 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked ERA (4.98) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.457 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jake Irvin (3-5) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday.
- He has started 22 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in eight of them.
- Irvin has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has two appearances with no earned runs allowed in 22 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Yarbrough|
|9/11/2023||Pirates||W 6-2||Away||Patrick Corbin||Andre Jackson|
|9/12/2023||Pirates||L 5-1||Away||Joan Adon||Bailey Falter|
|9/13/2023||Pirates||L 7-6||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Colin Selby|
|9/14/2023||Pirates||L 2-0||Away||Josiah Gray||Mitch Keller|
|9/15/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Wade Miley|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||-||Home||-||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Jesse Scholtens|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.