Nationals vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
Pittsburgh Pirates (68-78) will square off against the Washington Nationals (65-81) at PNC Park on Thursday, September 14 at 12:35 PM ET. Currently stuck at 191 Ks, Mitch Keller will be looking to rack up his 200th strikeout of the season.
The Pirates are listed as -165 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Nationals (+140). The contest's over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
Nationals vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Keller - PIT (11-9, 4.23 ERA) vs Josiah Gray - WSH (7-11, 4.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Pirates Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-166||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Pirates game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+140) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will C.J. Abrams hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
Nationals vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Pirates have entered the game as favorites 27 times this season and won 18, or 66.7%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter, the Pirates have a record of 3-3 (50%).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Pittsburgh.
- The Pirates went 2-1 over the three games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Pittsburgh and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Nationals have come away with 56 wins in the 131 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious 36 times in 74 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.