How to Watch the Nationals vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Ke'Bryan Hayes and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take the field at PNC Park against the Washington Nationals and Lane Thomas on Thursday.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Nationals vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|Pirates vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals have hit just 135 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Fueled by 404 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 22nd in MLB with a .395 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals rank 11th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Washington ranks 21st in the majors with 631 total runs scored this season.
- The Nationals have an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals are the best at avoiding strikeouts in MLB this season with only 1033 as a team.
- Washington averages just 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked ERA (4.99) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined 1.463 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals' Josiah Gray (7-11) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in four innings pitched on Sunday, Sept. 3 in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- He has nine quality starts in 27 chances this season.
- In 27 starts, Gray has pitched through or past the fifth inning 21 times. He has a season average of 5.2 frames per outing.
- He has made 27 appearances and finished three of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Dodgers||W 7-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Bobby Miller|
|9/10/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Yarbrough|
|9/11/2023||Pirates||W 6-2||Away||Patrick Corbin||Andre Jackson|
|9/12/2023||Pirates||L 5-1||Away||Joan Adon||Bailey Falter|
|9/13/2023||Pirates||L 7-6||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Colin Selby|
|9/14/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Josiah Gray||Mitch Keller|
|9/15/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Wade Miley|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||-||Home||-||Mike Clevinger|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.