Nationals vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's contest between the Pittsburgh Pirates (68-78) and the Washington Nationals (65-81) at PNC Park is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Pirates securing the victory. Game time is at 12:35 PM ET on September 14.
The Pirates will give the nod to Mitch Keller (11-9) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (7-11).
Nationals vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Pirates 5, Nationals 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have posted a mark of 3-7.
- When it comes to the over/under, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 in its previous 10 games.
- The Nationals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those games).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 131 games this season and have come away with the win 56 times (42.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Washington has been victorious 37 times in 81 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Washington is the No. 21 offense in baseball, scoring 4.3 runs per game (631 total runs).
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.99 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||Dodgers||W 7-6||Jake Irvin vs Bobby Miller|
|September 10||Dodgers||L 7-3||Trevor Williams vs Ryan Yarbrough|
|September 11||@ Pirates||W 6-2||Patrick Corbin vs Andre Jackson|
|September 12||@ Pirates||L 5-1||Joan Adon vs Bailey Falter|
|September 13||@ Pirates||L 7-6||Jackson Rutledge vs Colin Selby|
|September 14||@ Pirates||-||Josiah Gray vs Mitch Keller|
|September 15||@ Brewers||-||Jake Irvin vs Wade Miley|
|September 16||@ Brewers||-||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||-||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 19||White Sox||-||TBA vs Mike Clevinger|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.