Nationals vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) will square off with Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (65-80) at PNC Park on Wednesday, September 13. First pitch is set for 6:35 PM ET.
The Nationals have been listed as +120 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Pirates (-145). The matchup's over/under has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Nationals vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Colin Selby - PIT (2-1, 8.64 ERA) vs Jackson Rutledge - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Pirates Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-148||+124||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to wager on the Nationals and Pirates matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Nationals (+120), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Nationals are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
Nationals vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Pirates have been favored 26 times and won 17, or 65.4%, of those games.
- The Pirates have an 8-7 record (winning 53.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Pittsburgh.
- The Pirates have been listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just twice over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Pittsburgh and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Nationals have won in 56, or 43.1%, of the 130 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win 46 times in 104 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.