Keibert Ruiz Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Diamondbacks - June 7
Keibert Ruiz -- with a slugging percentage of .528 in his past 10 games, including three home runs -- will be in action for the Washington Nationals against the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Zach Davies on the hill, on June 7 at 7:05 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Keibert Ruiz Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zach Davies
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Keibert Ruiz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Keibert Ruiz At The Plate
- Ruiz is hitting .238 with eight doubles, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- In 29 of 50 games this year (58.0%) Ruiz has had a hit, and in 12 of those games he had more than one (24.0%).
- He has homered in 12.0% of his games this year, and 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Ruiz has had an RBI in 19 games this season (38.0%), including four multi-RBI outings (8.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 14 games this season (28.0%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Keibert Ruiz Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (37.5%)|
|2 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.7%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (41.7%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.37 team ERA that ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (71 total, 1.2 per game).
- Davies (0-1) takes the mound for the Diamondbacks in his fifth start of the season. He's put together a 5.40 ERA in 18 1/3 innings pitched, with 14 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 5.40 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings across four games this season, while allowing a batting average of .292 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.