Corey Dickerson Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Diamondbacks - June 7
Corey Dickerson -- 0-for-2 in his last game -- will be in action for the Washington Nationals versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Zach Davies on the mound, on June 7 at 7:05 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-2) against the Diamondbacks.
Corey Dickerson Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zach Davies
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Dickerson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Corey Dickerson At The Plate
- Dickerson has three doubles, two home runs and four walks while hitting .273.
- Dickerson has gotten a hit in 10 of 16 games this year (62.5%), with multiple hits twice.
- In 16 games played this season, he has homered in two of them.
- In six games this season (37.5%), Dickerson has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In five of 16 games this year, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Corey Dickerson Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (71.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (28.6%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (42.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (28.6%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (57.1%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.37 team ERA that ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (71 total, 1.2 per game).
- Davies makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his fifth of the season. He is 0-1 with a 5.40 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 18 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Thursday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty went 5 2/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- In four games this season, the 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.40, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .292 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.