Nationals vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will take the field at Kauffman Stadium against the Washington Nationals and Lane Thomas on Sunday.
The Royals have been listed as -110 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (-110). Washington is a 1.5-run favorite (at +150 odds). The total is 9 runs for this contest (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- The Nationals have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 3-4 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Nationals have covered the spread in all of their previous 10 games (two of those games had a runline.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Nationals|
|Royals vs Nationals Odds|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (41.7%) in those contests.
- Washington has entered 48 games this season as the underdog by -110 or more and is 20-28 in those contests.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 51 games with a total this season.
- In seven games with a line this season, the Nationals have a mark of 5-2-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.