How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 27
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks will see Garrett Whitlock on the mound for the Boston Red Sox on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks are 18th in MLB play with 56 total home runs.
- Arizona is seventh in baseball, slugging .434.
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB with a .264 batting average.
- Arizona is the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (259 total).
- The Diamondbacks rank ninth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 7.7 times per game to rank fourth in the majors.
- Arizona's pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Arizona has the 23rd-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.58).
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.340).
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox have hit 60 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the league.
- Boston is fifth in MLB with a .436 slugging percentage this season.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Boston is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking fourth with 269 total runs this season.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks fourth in the league.
- The Red Sox are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking fifth with an average of 7.8 strikeouts per game.
- Boston averages the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Boston has the 25th-ranked ERA (4.76) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Davies (0-0) takes the mound for the Diamondbacks to make his third start of the season.
- His last time out was on Sunday, April 9 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when the right-hander went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing five hits.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox will hand the ball to Whitlock (1-2) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings, giving up five earned runs while allowing eight hits against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- He has one quality starts in three chances this season.
- Whitlock has started three games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings two times. He averages 5.3 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Pirates||W 8-3||Away||Merrill Kelly||Roansy Contreras|
|5/22/2023||Phillies||W 6-3||Away||Tommy Henry||Zack Wheeler|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Matt Strahm|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||L 7-2||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Zach Davies||Garrett Whitlock|
|5/28/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Tanner Houck|
|5/29/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Tommy Henry||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/30/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Kyle Freeland|
|5/31/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Connor Seabold|
|6/1/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chase Anderson|
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Padres||L 7-0||Away||Corey Kluber||Michael Wacha|
|5/22/2023||Angels||L 2-1||Away||Tanner Houck||Jaime Barria|
|5/23/2023||Angels||L 4-0||Away||Brayan Bello||Griffin Canning|
|5/24/2023||Angels||L 7-3||Away||James Paxton||Tyler Anderson|
|5/26/2023||Diamondbacks||W 7-2||Away||Chris Sale||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/27/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Garrett Whitlock||Zach Davies|
|5/28/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Merrill Kelly|
|5/30/2023||Reds||-||Home||Brayan Bello||Ben Lively|
|5/31/2023||Reds||-||Home||James Paxton||Luke Weaver|
|6/1/2023||Reds||-||Home||Chris Sale||Hunter Greene|
|6/2/2023||Rays||-||Home||Garrett Whitlock||Tyler Glasnow|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.