Nationals vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
In the series opener on Friday, May 26, Jordan Lyles will take the mound for the Kansas City Royals (15-36) as they square off against the Washington Nationals (21-29), who will answer with Patrick Corbin. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Nationals have -105 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup.
Nationals vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lyles - KC (0-8, 6.99 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (3-5, 4.47 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to put money on the Nationals and Royals matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Nationals (-105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $19.52 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite five times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- The Royals have played five games as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter without earning a win.
- Kansas City has a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Royals have been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only two times in the last 10 games, and lost both matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Kansas City and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 46 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (39.1%) in those contests.
- This year, the Nationals have won 18 of 46 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Nationals vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+145)|
|Lane Thomas||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+200)|
|Corey Dickerson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+185)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+140)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.