How to Watch the Nationals vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 10:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 3:17 PM EDT
The Washington Nationals and Jeimer Candelario hit the field in the final game of a three-game series against Xander Bogaerts and the San Diego Padres on Thursday at Nationals Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 36 home runs as a team.
- Fueled by 118 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 23rd in MLB with a .382 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals rank fifth in MLB with a .264 team batting average.
- Washington has scored 202 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Nationals have an OBP of .324 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- No team has fewer strikeouts this season than the Nationals, who have struck out only 7.1 times per game on average.
- Washington has a 7.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- Washington has the 18th-ranked ERA (4.38) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.421 WHIP this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will send Jake Irvin (1-2) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed 2 2/3 innings while giving up four earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- He has earned a quality start one time in four starts this season.
- In four starts, Irvin has pitched through or past the fifth inning one time. He has a season average of 4.5 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Tigers||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Matthew Boyd|
|5/20/2023||Tigers||W 5-2||Home||Patrick Corbin||Alex Faedo|
|5/21/2023||Tigers||W 6-4||Home||Josiah Gray||Joey Wentz|
|5/23/2023||Padres||L 7-4||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Yu Darvish|
|5/24/2023||Padres||W 5-3||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Weathers|
|5/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
|5/27/2023||Royals||-||Away||Josiah Gray||Brady Singer|
|5/28/2023||Royals||-||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Brady Singer|
|5/29/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Bobby Miller|
|5/30/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Tony Gonsolin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.