Nationals vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Thursday's game between the Washington Nationals (21-28) and San Diego Padres (22-27) squaring off at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 6-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Nationals, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 4:05 PM ET on May 25.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Padres will send Blake Snell (1-6) to the mound, while Jake Irvin (1-2) will answer the bell for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nationals vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Nationals 5, Padres 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-5.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Washington and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The Nationals' previous 10 contests have not had a spread posted by sportsbooks.
- The Nationals have come away with 18 wins in the 45 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Washington has come away with a win six times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +165 or longer on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 37.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (202 total), Washington is the 24th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.38 ERA this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||Tigers||L 8-6||Jake Irvin vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 20||Tigers||W 5-2||Patrick Corbin vs Alex Faedo|
|May 21||Tigers||W 6-4||Josiah Gray vs Joey Wentz|
|May 23||Padres||L 7-4||MacKenzie Gore vs Yu Darvish|
|May 24||Padres||W 5-3||Trevor Williams vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 25||Padres||-||Jake Irvin vs Blake Snell|
|May 26||@ Royals||-||Patrick Corbin vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 27||@ Royals||-||Josiah Gray vs Brady Singer|
|May 28||@ Royals||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Brady Singer|
|May 29||@ Dodgers||-||Trevor Williams vs Bobby Miller|
|May 30||@ Dodgers||-||Jake Irvin vs Tony Gonsolin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.