Nationals vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Josiah Gray will take the hill for the Washington Nationals (19-27) on Sunday, May 21 against the Detroit Tigers (20-23), who will counter with Joey Wentz. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET at Nationals Park.
The Nationals are -135 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Tigers (+110). The contest's over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
Nationals vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - WSH (3-5, 2.73 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-3, 6.38 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Tigers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (-135) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.41 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
Nationals vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals won the only game they've played as the favorite this season.
- The Nationals have not played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Washington has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Nationals have been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only one time in the last 10 games, and won that matchup.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Washington and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Tigers have come away with 16 wins in the 38 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Tigers have come away with a win 16 times in 35 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 2-4.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||28th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.