Nationals vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Joey Wentz will start for the Detroit Tigers in the final of a three-game series against the Washington Nationals and Jeimer Candelario on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET.
The Tigers are +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Nationals (-135). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- Over the past 10 games, the Nationals have been favored just once and won that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Nationals' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Washington has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Nationals have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-23-3).
- The Nationals have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.