Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh will begin action in the French Open (in Paris, France) against Taylor Fritz in the round of 128. He was forced to retire in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, his most recent tournament. Mmoh's odds are +50000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
Mmoh will meet Fritz in the round of 128 of the French Open on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET.
Mmoh has current moneyline odds of +1100 to win his next matchup versus Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In his most recent scheduled match, Mmoh advanced past Tommy Paul via walkover at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- Mmoh has not won any of his nine tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 11-10.
- In his 21 matches over the past year, across all court types, Mmoh has averaged 23.3 games.
- Over the past year, Mmoh has been victorious in 29.9% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.