Nationals vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Akil Baddoo and the Detroit Tigers head into a matchup with Luis Garcia and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Tigers have -105 odds to upset. The over/under for the game has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- Sportsbooks have not installed the Nationals as the favorite in any of their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Nationals' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- This is the first game this season the Nationals are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- Washington has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Nationals have a 53.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Washington has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times this season for a 19-22-3 record against the over/under.
- The Nationals have gone 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.