Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Washington Nationals (25-35) are among the bottom half of teams in Major League Baseball, with current odds of +100000 to win the World Series (No. 27 in MLB).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals Standings Information
In the NL East, the Nationals are way back (11.0 games). They are 7.0 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|3||New York Mets||6.5|
Nationals Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the majors.
- Washington has a 4.68 team ERA that ranks 25th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have a 7-5 record in games this season when they smash at least two homers.
- Washington has gone 9-1 in its 10 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Nationals are 4-4 in the eight games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Washington has gone 16-11 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals Next Game Information
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.238/.306/.392 7 HR 25 RBI|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.232/.281/.395 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.301/.345/.394 2 HR 30 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||4-5 4.92 ERA 5.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Nationals gear at Fanatics!
Nationals' Top Players
- Lane Thomas is hitting .281 with nine home runs, 38 runs scored, 28 RBI, five stolen bases, and a 6.7% walk rate this season.
- So far this year, Jeimer Candelario, one of the team's top hitters, is batting .258 with a .335 OBP, seven home runs, 28 runs, and 28 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the dish, Luis Garcia is batting .271/.310/.390 with eight doubles, a triple, five home runs, 13 walks and 25 RBI.
- Joey Meneses has a .301 batting average so far this year to go along with a .345 OBP, two home runs, 26 runs scored and 30 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.