Forecast: Rain likely Thursday night, sunshine returns Friday

Spotty showers are possible during the day tomorrow, the main rain event will take place overnight
Published: Jan. 11, 2023 at 4:20 AM EST|Updated: Jan. 11, 2023 at 11:30 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - A cold front will bring rain tomorrow night. We will be chilly and breezy this weekend.

Wednesday Night: Overcast with a brief shower possible. Lows in the upper 30s. (Rain Chance: 20%)

Thursday: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a spotty shower possible. Wind south 5-15mph with 25mph gusts. Rain becomes likely in the evening and overnight. Highs in the low 60s. (Day Rain Chance: 20%, Overnight Rain Chance: 80%). Around 1/4″ to 1/2″ rain totals.

Friday: A few pre-dawn showers, then, mostly sunny and breezy. Winds south 10-20 mph with 30mph gusts. Lows in the upper 40s, highs in the mid-50s. (Early Morning Rain Chance: 20%)

Saturday: Mostly sunny, breezy and chilly. Lows in the low 30s, highs in the mid-40s.

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Lows in the mid-20s, highs in the upper 40s.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid-20s highs in the low 50s.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of scattered showers. Lows in the upper 30s, highs in the mid-50s. (Rain Chance: 30%)

Wednesday: Partly sunny. Lows in the low 40s, highs near 60°.