14 evacuated after Thanksgiving house fire in Stafford

Published: Nov. 25, 2022 at 8:03 AM EST|Updated: Nov. 25, 2022 at 8:17 AM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. (WWBT) - One family’s Thanksgiving was abruptly interrupted by a house fire.

Fire officials say the fire happened in the 900 block of Belle Plains Road just after 5 p.m.

A neighbor notified the family after they saw flames coming from the roof of the home.

14 people were inside at the time, and no one was hurt according to officials.