Looking for COVID-19 tests? Here’s some testing opportunities available this week
RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - If you have been scrambling to get a COVID-19 test, here’s a look at some testing opportunities available this week.
Richmond Henrico Health Districts
RHHD is continuing to accept walk-ins this week at all their testing events.
- Feb. 15 from 4-6 p.m. at Southside Plaza, 509 East Southside Plaza, Richmond, VA 23224
- Feb. 15 from 3-6 p.m. at Southwood Pool House, Southwood Parkway & Clarkson Road
- Feb. 15 from 9-11 a.m. at Ginter Park Library Parking Lot
- Feb. 15 from 12-2 p.m. at the Sandston Library Parking Lot
- Feb. 15 from 1-3 p.m. at Fulton NRC, 1519 Williamsburg Rd, Richmond, VA 23231
- Feb. 15 from 3-5 p.m. at Arthur Ashe Center Parking Lot
- Feb. 16 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Eastern Henrico Rec Center1440 N Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23223
- Feb. 16 from 3 p.m.- 5p.m. Arthur Ashe Center Parking Lot 3001 N Arthur Ashe Blvd. Richmond, VA 23230
- Feb. 16 from 9-11 a.m. at Broad Rock Library Parking Lot
- Feb. 16 from 12-2 p.m. at Westover Hills Library Parking Lot
- Feb. 17 from 4 p.m.- 6 p.m. Southside Plaza, 509 East Southside Plaza, Richmond, VA 23224
- Feb. 17 from 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Arthur Ashe Center Parking Lot 3001 N Arthur Ashe Blvd. Richmond, VA 23230
- Feb. 18 from 4 p.m. -6 p.m. Southwood Pool House Southwood Pkwy & Clarkson Rd
- Feb. 18 from 3-5 p.m. Arthur Ashe Center Parking Lot, 3001 N Arthur Ashe Blvd. Richmond, VA 23230
- Feb. 18 from 9-11 a.m. at Six Points Innovation Center Parking Lot, 3001 Meadowbridge Rd Richmond, VA 23222
- Feb. 18 from 12-2 p.m. at Morning Star Baptist Church Parking Lot, 3509 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23224
Read here to find a walk-in testing clinic, or by calling 804-205-3501.
If you would like to make an appointment, you can continue to do so.
Chesterfield Health District
CHD currently is offering two testing events at Faith & Family Church Community Center from 3-5 p.m. on Feb. 16 and 23.
Test results can take 3 to 4 days, or more, to be returned.
To register for these events, click here.
Crater Health District
February 14 - 19
- Greensville County/Emporia: 709 West Atlantic Street, Emporia, Virginia 23847 from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Chickahominy Health District
The Chickahominy Health District offers car-side COVID testing, but there are limited appointments. To schedule an appointment, click here.
Southside Health District
Testing will be offered on Feb. 19 at Tabernacle of Zion Church at 602 S. Hicks St. in Lawrenceville. The free testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
Copyright 2022 WWBT. All rights reserved.
Want NBC12’s top stories in your inbox each morning? Subscribe here.