Richmond, Henrico health districts to hold vaccination, testing clinics this week
RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - The Richmond and Henrico Health Districts will hold multiple COVID-19 vaccination and testing clinics this week.
The vaccination clinics will also have certain shots administered.
Here is a look at the vaccination clinics:
- 9/28/2021: Second Baptist Church from 3-6 p.m. (3300 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 23224) | Pfizer, J&J, Moderna
- 9/29/2021: St. Andrews from 9-10:45 a.m. (9801 Fort King Rd, Richmond, VA 23229) | Pfizer, J&J
- 9/29/2021: Eastern Henrico Recreation Center from 1-4:30 p.m. (1440 N. Laburnum Ave Henrico, VA 23223) | Pfizer, J&J, Moderna
- 9/30/2021: Cary St. Clinic from 1-4:30 p.m. (400 E Cary St, Richmond, VA 23219) | Pfizer, J&J, Moderna
- 9/30/2021: Westover Hills Elementary from 3-6 p.m. (1301 Jahnke Road Richmond, VA 23225) | Pfizer, J&J
- 10/1/2021: Henrico West from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (8600 Dixon Powers Dr, Richmond, 23228) | Pfizer, J&J, Moderna
- 10/3/2021: Sacred Heart from 10:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. (1400 Perry St, Richmond VA 23224) | Pfizer, J&J
Here is a look at testing events:
- 9/28/2021: Second Baptist Church from 9-11 a.m. (3300 Broad Rock Blvd., Richmond, VA 23224)
- 9/29/2021: Eastern Henrico Rec Center Pavilion from 9-11 a.m. (1440 N Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23223)
- 9/30/2021: Diversity Thrift from 1-3 p.m. (1407 Sherwood Ave, Richmond, VA 23220)
Copyright 2021 WWBT. All rights reserved.
Want NBC12’s top stories in your inbox each morning? Subscribe here.