Advertisement

Forecast: A few strong to severe storms possible late Wednesday

Published: Sep. 7, 2021 at 4:02 AM EDT|Updated: Sep. 7, 2021 at 7:27 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - Wednesday is a First Alert Weather Day for the threat of scattered strong to severe thunderstorms later in the day.

WEDNESDAY: FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY: Mostly sunny. Hot and humid. A few showers or storms possible from the afternoon into the evening (3pm to midnight). Could be strong to severe with damaging wind gusts possible. Lows in the mid 60s, highs in the upper 80s. (Rain Chance: 40%) Evening/night rain chance climbs to 60%

THURSDAY: Scattered showers and storms possible, especially in the morning. Lows in the mid 60s, high: 80. (Rain Chance: 40%)

FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low humidity. The best weather day of the week! Lows in the low 60s, highs in the low 80s.

SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Lows in the low 60s, highs in the low to mid 80s.

SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Lows in the mid 60s, highs in the upper 80s.

First Alert: Temperatures turn hotter early next week

MONDAY: Partly sunny. Lows in the mid 60s, highs in the upper 80s to low 90s.

TUESDAY: Partly sunny. Lows in the low 70s, highs in the mid 90s.

Copyright 2021 WWBT. All rights reserved.

Send it to 12 here.

Want NBC12’s top stories in your inbox each morning? Subscribe here.