HENRICO, Va. (WWBT) - Students and staff in Henrico are experiencing internet issues. Microsoft says they are trying to resolve the issue.
The school district says Microsoft is investigating service degradation with Teams.
Microsoft says if staff or students continues to have challenges, do the following:
- Go to the taskbar and find the Teams icon
- Right-click and select ‘Quit’
- Right-click on the Teams Android app
- Select ‘Close’
- Double click on the home button
- Swipe the Teams app up to fully ‘Quit’
If you are still having issues
- Try logging out of TEAMS and back into the application
- Shut down and power the device back on
The district also says students and staff may experience accessibility issues or slow accessibility or slow performance once connected.
Stay tuned to NBC12 for more updates.
Copyright 2021 WWBT. All rights reserved.