CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WWBT) - The Chesterfield Health District is offering several free COVID-19 testing events after the Thanksgiving holiday.
The free testing events are for symptomatic people or anyone who has come in contact with a case:
- Monday, Nov. 30, 2-3 p.m.: Second Baptist Church, 5100 W Hundred Road
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, 10 a.m. to noon: Walmsley United Methodist Church, 2950 Walmsley Blvd.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 10 a.m. to noon: St. Augustine’s Catholic Church, 4400 Beulah Road
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 10 a.m. to noon: Walmsley United Methodist Church, 2950 Walmsley Blvd.
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Faith and Family Center, 7900 Walmsley Blvd
- Friday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. to noon: Second Baptist Church, 5100 W Hundred Road
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 10:00 a.m. to noon: Chesterfield Health District in the Smith-Wagner Building, 9501 Lucy Corr Circle
Symptoms of COVID-19 infection can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle pain, or new loss of taste or smell.
Tests are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No insurance is needed and no appointment is needed.
For more information about Chesterfield County’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
Copyright 2020 WWBT. All rights reserved.