RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - The National Rifle Association and gun-rights advocates are holding a gathering at the Virginia State Capitol on Jan. 13.
The NRA and Virginia House and Senate leaders will hold a press conference to address the proposals by Governor Ralph Northam and the Democratic control legislature.
The conference will happen at the Senate Subcommittee Room 1 at the Pocahontas Building at 11 a.m.
- Sen. Mark Obenshain
- Del. Todd Gilbert
- Savannah Lindquist, Virginia gun owner, assault survivor, DC Project delegate
- Tom Suit, Virginia gun owner, retired military, competitive shooter
- Andrew Whiting, Virginia gun owner
- Chris Kopacki, NRA-ILA Deputy Managing Director of State and Local Affairs
- D.J. Spiker, NRA-ILA Virginia State Director
The event will begin at 8 a.m. and run through 6 p.m. at the same location. NRA staff will be there with giveaways, including an emergency airdrop from Magpul.
Copyright 2020 WWBT. All rights reserved.