Wood stove likely sparks deadly house fire

Wood stove likely sparks deadly house fire

BUCKINGHAM COUNTY, Va. (WVIR) - One woman is dead in connection with a house fire in Buckingham County on Thursday morning.

Emergency crews were called out to the 200 block of Hardware Road at 10:24 a.m.

Authorities believe two older women lived at the home, which is now a total loss.

The other woman was not injured.

It is believed a wood stove caused the fire.

Copyright 2019 WVIR via Gray Television, Inc. All rights reserved.