Chimney fire displaces Chesterfield family - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Chimney fire displaces Chesterfield family

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - A chesterfield family has been displaced by an overnight fire at their home.

The fire broke out around 10 p.m. at a home on Gates Mill Place in the Woodlake community.

Officials say the fire started in the chimney and caused damage to the home.

The occupants, who all made it out safely, are currently staying with neighbors.

(c) 2009. WWBT, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Powered by Frankly