From NBC12 News -
RICHMOND, VA - A rude interruption to dinner for dozens of people at the River City Diner in Richmond Friday night. A fire forces everyone to evacuate the restaurant!
The flames broke out in the bathroom and fortunately, didn't cause extensive damage. The restaurants owner tells 12 News he thinks the fire started in a towell dispenser. But he's just not exactly sure how that happened.
The owner says he hopes to have the diner back open for business by at least late Saturday morning.