We're closing out the workweek with some tragic news following a shooting in Richmond.
One man is dead following a shooting in Scott's Addition that injured three other people.
- The shooting happened on Roseneath Road about 2 a.m., and a man was pronounced dead on the scene.
- Another victim was found in a vehicle and two more victims transported themselves to the hospital.
- Roseneath Road is expected to be closed for most of the morning.
Facebook posts critical of Muslims cost Chesterfields Schools' safety manager his job.
- Screengrabs of Donald Green’s Facebook page showed several inflammatory statements that were shared by parents.
- Green was part of the task force that recommended “armed security mentors” in schools.
- The posts have since been deleted and Green declined to comment.
Donald Trump is in Great Britain and told a British newspaper he feels "unwelcome."
- Trump was critical of Prime Minister Theresa May and London’s mayor.
- Protesters plan to fly a giant balloon depicting Trump as a baby wearing a diaper.
- Trump will meet with Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle.
- How about 13 things to know because today is Friday the 13th.
- The humidity is low and this will be a good weekend to plan a few outings.
- Friday, July 13 – National French Fry Day
- A Pennsylvania man was charged with trafficking thousands of turtles.
- Giving birth didn’t slow Serena Williams. She’s in her 10th Wimbledon final.
"If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday." – Noel Coward
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.