1 person taken to hospital with burns after Chesterfield house f - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

1 person taken to hospital with burns after Chesterfield house fire

The fire started in the kitchen. (Source: NBC12) The fire started in the kitchen. (Source: NBC12)
CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

One person was taken to the hospital with burns after a house fire in Chesterfield. 

Emergency crews were called to the 4600 block of Selwood Road around 2:16 p.m. on Wednesday. 

When fire crews arrived, smoke was seen coming from eaves but the fire was already out. 

Officials said the fire started in the kitchen and started from a cooking accident. 

One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening burn injuries. 

Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12

Powered by Frankly